Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for a Manager in Training for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for driven, hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individuals who are willing to learn and grow with Kimball Midwest.
During the Manager in Training program you will spend time in four different departments in the Company that could be Accounting, Marketing, Purchasing, Operations, Customer Service, Sales, etc. – each for a six month rotation. During each rotation you will spend time learning about the specific department and working on projects. You will also attend internal management development training.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Has a BA/BS degree in marketing, business administration or other related area from an accredited university.
· Possesses strong leadership skills and someone who is highly ambitious and motivated.
· Shows evidence of leadership activities that could include student of professional organizations, volunteer experience, internships, special honors or achievements.
· Has strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Access), desktop publishing and data processing applications.
· Can effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Has the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously, has a strong attention to detail and has strong organization skills.
· Understands the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE.
We offer a benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...