Assisting the General Manager in lease agreement renewal and the sales process.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Position requires, but is not limited to:
- The acquisition and maintenance of customers
- Direct immediate contact with customers who have not renewed their lease agreements
- Act as a counselor who resells the benefits of timely lease agreement renewal payments
- Setting weekly and monthly sales goals and staging products.
- Create and implement marketing strategies in the community to generate new sales.
- Handling and resolving customer opportunities immediately.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Safely operates company vehicle
- Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
- Maintain updated customer information
- Routine lifting, loading, and 'dollying' merchandise 50-300 pounds
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Neatly groomed appearance
- Good driving skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and MVR