Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC, the leading insurance agency for collector vehicles in the world and host to the largest network of collector car owners has an opening for a Manager of Actuarial Services. The Manager of Actuarial Services will develop and manage Actuarial processes to manage carrier loss ratio, guide business analysis and forecast business trends.
• Analyze profitability, growth and business mix trends and communicate findings to the organization.
• Manage the Actuarial Services team.
• Use forecasting and predictive modeling tools to manage past trends and project future trends.
• Use actuarial tools and techniques to maintain profitable rating structures.
• Work with product development, insurance partners and state Departments of Insurance to ensure approval of rate and rule filings.
• Fellow or Associate of Casualty Actuarial Society
• Proven experience in personal automobile line of business pricing
• Proven experience with predictive modeling tools and multivariate analysis
• Above average Excel skills, particularly with model building and VBA
• Ability to generate data from internal data and policy databases via SQL Server Management Studio
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Hagerty offers a progressive work environment along with a competive wage/ benefit package. To apply for this position please visit our Career site at http://www.hagerty.com/Hagerty-corporate/careers
Hagerty Insurance Agency, LLC - 13 months ago
In 25 years, Hagerty has grown from a small agency headquartered in the Hagerty family basement to the leading provider of collector car and...