New Directions Behavioral Health, founded in 1995, is dedicated to helping people find a healthy balance and improve health through positive change. We offer managed behavioral healthcare, employee assistance, organizational consulting, and health coaching programs.
As behavior change experts, we provide a full range of proven practices to help individuals attain healthier and more balanced lifestyles. In fact, we serve the behavioral health needs of millions of people in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and across the nation.
New Directions is the fastest growing behavioral health care company. Our services have earned national recognition and awards for innovation and best practices. And we are accredited by NCQA as an MBHO and by URAC for utilization management and case management.
New Directions is seeking a Manager of Analytics in Kansas City, MO to be responsible for managing staff and projects with the goal of expanding and strengthening the data analytics, EAP Payment Processing and Claims Auditing capabilities of New Directions. Improve the company’s operational and financial positions through the use of data analysis, audit and product pricing. Lead cost reduction and revenue maximizing projects as well as creating and achieving strategic and tactical goals for the department.
The Manager of Analytics Key Responsibilities include:
- Direct management responsibility for Analytics and Claims Auditing Group.
- Uses data analysis to derive key business insights create value-add solutions through business case development. Increasing operational efficiencies and demonstrating product value using data analysis.
- Supervises Claims Auditing and EAP Payment processing to reduce incidence of Fraud & Abuse, while ensuring timely and accurate auditing.
- Develops new methods to increase claims recoveries as a result of improper payment procedures in other organizations.
- Further expand the company’s use of analysis, especially predictive modeling using membership, claims, authorization and telephone database from a variety of company and customer databases. Analyzes and report on the information.
- Responsible for all aspects of pricing and pricing strategy for insurance, wellness and new products. Create and showcase the value proposition for all of New Direction’s products through the use of return on investment analysis.
- Analyzes and reports on data to assist operating departments and management in meeting their objectives and required deadlines.
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Learn, understand and adhere to: applicable federal and state laws and regulations; provider, member, group and delegate contracts; BCBKC/NDBH policies and procedures and professional ethical standards. May be required to work beyond normal business hours.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent certification in Business, Economics, Mathematics or closely related field including significant coursework in Finance, Mathematics and/or Statistics.
- 5+ years of progressive analytics experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team whose primary function is to deliver meaningful/actionable recommendation through data analysis to a diverse group of internal & external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products with advanced skills in Excel.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial modeling.
- Exceptional Analytical and Investigative skills.
- Previous experience with a health insurer in claims processing or customer service.
If you’re ready to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to making a difference, we want to hear from you!
New Directions Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/V/F.
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
For consideration, please apply on-line at www.ndbh.com/careers.
New Directions Behavioral Health - 13 months ago