CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as the seventh largest provider of accounting in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
The Business Development Manager works to win new clients and expand relationships with existing clients – pursuing sales opportunities with the objective of winning new business.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
- Work with local office leadership and the Director of Business Development to create and execute a sales strategy for the assigned territory
- Conduct and report on sales activity within assigned territory
- Coordinate with Client Service groups to develop and execute sales campaigns under the direction of the Director of Business Development.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through relationships, sales campaign activity, or other sales activity
- Work with local and regional leadership to identify pursuit team members and client relationship owners
Come grow your career with CBIZ MHM!
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- Proven sales ability represented by a minimum of three years of direct sales experience
- Possess industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and to multi-task
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer