Manager of Business Support Services, Clinical Services
One open position, can be located out of Portland, OR; Lewiston, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA
For candidates outside of Portland, frequent travel may be required.
Bring your expertise in Health Care Service systems to this role where you will lead system implementations and upgrades and manage Configuration and Vendor relationships for the Health Care Services system support team which provides production support for the care management software. This includes support of global configuration, end user testing plans and coordination, incident resolution, enhancement and project work in the production, post install environment as well as management of staff implementing the system. This position is responsible for the optimal use of the platform to support the business requirementsand for managing the development of production deployment and issue resolution processes to enhance corporate ability to administer all aspects of the system. Serves as a liaison for Business to Trizetto, users and other teams. Collaborates on production support activies and project work with IT and other third party software vendors.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration or related fields or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least seven years of management or equivalent roles in health care with a proven track record of delivering results, defining and analyzing business requirements, functional systems design, system and user acceptance testing and deployment, is required.
- Experience with implementation of large-scale, multi-dimensional system projects, including but limited to, major system conversions or upgrades.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage large teams comprised of cross divisional, multi-plan and vendor partners.
- Management level experience in application support lifecycle and business process support, or similar experience, preferably in the health care or related industry.
- Experience in health plan system architecture, preferably including claims or care management systems.
- Ability to lead product, operations and/or service integration across the company and its affiliates.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative, workable strategies to accomplish department or company goals and objectives.
- Proven ability to translate business needs into detailed business requirements and achieve optimal use of systems platforms.
- Demonstrated success in monitoring and collaborating with information technology partners to ensure contract compliance in vendor relationships.
- Training in systems application and analysis, including project management, user relations, data-gathering techniques and communications skills
- Knowledge of Federal and/or State legislature/mandates relating to the insurance industry;
- Ability to manage, direct, lead, and motivate other staff members in task completion and problem solving;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to ensure clear and timely communication with all levels of staff throughout the company and external business and system partners;
- Ability to demonstrate implementatin planning and analytical skills to identify and resolve complex problems and implementing corrective action;
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize task assignments to ensure established guidelines and/or deadlines are met;
- Ability to perform analysis and support the entire suite of systems in support of all Regence Affiliate plans both production and project related systems.
- Comprehensive understanding of testing approach and methodologies.
American Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters
- 2 years ago - save job