Bayer CropScience (BCS) is one of the world†s leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non-agricultural pest control, seeds and plant biotechnology. With our headquarters in Monheim, Germany, Bayer CropScience has a global workforce of about 17,900, and is represented in more than 120 countries. BCS is structured into six Business Operations units: four regional crop protection units and two units responsible for Environmental Science and BioScience † offering an outstanding range of products and extensive service backup for modern, sustainable agriculture as well as for non-agricultural applications. CONSUMER BRANDED SALES-LOWES We offer a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefit programs. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will be eligible for an array of innovative rewards and recognition programs, variable pay and incentive opportunities as well as benefits coverage beginning on your first day of employment. We are committed to helping our employees maintain a healthy balance between their responsibilities at work and home. You will be eligible for paid time off programs, paid company holidays, flexible work options and numerous site conveniences. We are also committed to supporting your professional development through career ladders, training programs, tuition assistance and professional association events.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, we encourage you to explore how you can make a difference at Bayer by applying now.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes. The primary responsibility of this role, as Manager of Channel Promotions, is to develop collaborative marketing and promotional plans to ensure that we maximize our products sell through at key accounts and key channels of trade by working closely with the marketing and merchandising departments of the key accounts/channels and implementing promotions that support the joint media efforts.
The incumbent will:
The selected candidate is required to possess the following:
- Direct and plan in the development of the key account/channel promotional events;
- Determine and develop new marketing/promotional opportunities to drive Bayer Advanced topline sales and bottom line margin;
- To develop collaborative marketing plans to ensure that we maximize our products sell through at key accounts/channels by working closely with the marketing and merchandising departments of the key accounts/channels to provide promotional support that will drive incremental demand;
- Develop key relationships with key account marketing teams to ensure that Bayer is represented as a value added supplier by jointly planning promotions, ad schedules, and supplying support to key account marketing team from developing creative concepts to following through on all promotional details;
- Co-Manage the market development planning & funding with the Commercial Operations team;
- Drive the revenue growth of Bayer Advance by developing and implementing key promotions to exploit all possible sales opportunities with key accounts and assigned channels of trade.
Salary and Grade Level will be commensurate with experience and/or education level.
- College degree in business /related field or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the industry;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer products marketing dealing with national retail customers;
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft software programs;
- Must have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to interact with customer under several different circumstances;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and issues;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills that ensure positive relations with customers, both internal and external;
- Ability to develop and implement successful strategic business plans;
- Thorough knowledge of business processes;
- Understanding of financial and sales accounting systems and processes;
- Excellent oral and written communications to effectively provide/present information to internal and external customers.
Bayerjobs.com - 19 months ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and...