This position will be responsible for business development and management of our client supervised services division. This division includes all professionals who are 1) staffed into a client location and 2) generally report to a client supervisor in the performance of their day to day duties. These professionals range from clerks and administrative assistants to higher level project management personnel with specific degrees and professional experience. They are differentiated from our other professional services divisions in that they are not delivering an end product or report under the name of LSC.
The position will encompass a broad section of business/clients ranging from the pipeline industry to the financial services sector. Clients may be located in multiple states. Business lines may include Accounting, Procurement, Technical Records, Inspection Services, Maximo & Database services and general Administrative Assistance. The position will immediately oversee a business group of over 50 professionals which is expected to grow.
- Manage client relationships where we have existing business
- Insure a quality of service that meets LSCs high standards.
- Effectively supervise a large group of employees who may be based in remote office locations (respond to employee requests, conduct annual performance reviews, deal with employee relations issues), making sure those employees feel a strong connection to LSC in addition to their host client company.
- Identify/develop new business opportunities within this service line
- Determine employee hiring requirements and participating with their recruitment.
- Develop billing rates for individual employees
- Oversee the day to day functions of this portion of the company.
- Conduct market analysis to ensure that services provided by LSC remain competitive
Lake Superior Consulting - 2 years ago