Manager of Corporate Accounting & Reporting
- Manage all external reporting to the SEC, including annual form 10-K and quarterly form 10-Q, with specific focus on drafting all the commentary for the MD&A and required Footnotes to the Financial Statements.
- Coordinate the HTML and XBRL process for submitting the quarterly form 10-Q and annual form 10-K to the SEC.
- Research all new and existing accounting pronouncements and ensure that the Company is in compliance with US GAAP and that all new accounting standards are accurately adopted.
- Manage the quarterly Earnings Release to all applicable investors/analysts in the US.
- Manage business analyst package financial data, review of all Board related global financial data and ad hoc analysis
- Coordinate and review all US GAAP consolidated financial statements on a quarterly basis (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow, and Shareholders' Equity). Bridge SEC Reporting Segments to line of business divisional analysis.
- Develop monthly and quarterly financial reporting calendars and project plans to ensure that that the global financial close, including the receipt of the US and London financial packages, is completed timely and efficiently. This includes the review and summary of financial statement analytics, working closely with the Managers of US and UK Finance teams to analyze all key financial statement line items from a global perspective.
- Maintain Global process and controls environment, including documentation binder, coordinate Sox controls with Internal Audit testing and identify specific business controls vs. Key controls for purposes of Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Strong Technical Accounting Skills and knowledge of SEC reporting requirements
- Superior analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- CPA required
- 2 to 3 years' experience in a public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred)
- 5+ years' experience in SEC reporting
The McIntyre Group - 4 months ago
The McIntyre Group is a group of affiliated companies operated under "The McIntyre Group" name, each of which provides specialized...