Manager of Credit & Collection Policies-13008302
As part of the Risk and Information Management group, the US Credit & Collections Policies team is responsible for managing credit policies for delinquent and written-off accounts for US Consumer portfolio, and developing the best-in-class collection strategies for both U.S Consumer and OPEN card businesses. Its actions will directly impact business profitability through improved credit performance and collections results. The position reports to the Director of Credit and Collection Policies. The incumbent will be responsible for developing and deploying new credit actions for accounts in delinquency and in-house credit collection process, managing case setup and cancellation rules, and roll rate management. The incumbent is also responsible for ensuring on-going monitoring and improvement of credit and collections processes and policies. The incumbent will partner very closely with Global Credit Administration, decision science team, customer management team, and other business partners on initiatives to ensure flawless execution.
- Set and ensure absolute compliance to credit and collection policies across all channels.
- Work with GCA and AET to respond to and address regulatory requests and issues in collections.
- Manage and evaluate credit policies for 60+ case setup and treatment, cancellation, and re-instatement.
- Evaluate credit and collection processes and system, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead deep dive analyses to understand the credit performance of managed processes and portfolios.
- Interact closely with GCA teams in the credit and collection processes.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively with the purpose of driving change and delivering outcomes.
- Strong leadership and proven results oriented and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to manages multiple business priorities.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and ability to interface at all levels.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and cross functional environment, interacting with and influencing senior leaders, partners in risk management, global credit administration, compliance and legal.
- Advanced Degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science.
Advanced Degree in a quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...