Do you want to use your knowledge and experience in Accounting and Finance working for a company that changes the world? If you answered yes, Starkey Hearing Technologies has the position just for you!
Starkey Hearing Technologies is headquartered on a 47+ acre campus located in Eden Prairie, MN rewarding employees with beautiful, on-site walking trails. But that’s not all, Starkey has two cafés with outdoor terraces, four weeks PTO, excellent medical and dental coverage, 401k, ESOP, adopt-a-highway programs, community involvement and so much more. Known worldwide for its celebrity endorsements and annual gala, Starkey’s Hearing Foundation supports the gift of hearing and has donated over 110,000 hearing aids globally in 2011 alone, supporting our mission: “So the world may hear”. Voted one of the nation’s Top Workplaces in 2012, Starkey is changing lives the world over.
The Manager of Customer Financial Services supports the Accounts Receivable Manager in managing staff and coordinating activities involved to ensure accuracy on account invoicing, statements, cash applications, invoice adjustments and product returns. Accomplish results by developing, managing and leading a high performance, detailed oriented, results-driven team. Deliver the highest level of satisfaction and service that our customers expect and deserve.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Business
- Minimum 5 years of management in Accounts Receivable and Cash Management required
- High degree of computer literacy
- Windows XP, MS Office, MS Outlook, Oracle and QuickBooks
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required across groups that include, customers, consumers, and colleagues
- Ability to understand technical information is required
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to a variety of disciplines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to adapt with an ever-changing marketplace
- Ability to work well with people required including in person and by telephone
Transforming the hearing care industry
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a recognized world leader in high quality audio technology. We serve our customers by providing a broad range of hearing devices that meet a variety of hearing needs. Through unsurpassed customer service practices, we strive to bring a human touch to hearing healthcare. Starkey Hearing Technologies' family of companies includes Audibel, Micro-Tech, NuEar, and Starkey. Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits of employment
We offer our full time associates a full benefits package that includes a generous Paid-Time-Off (PTO) plan, Profit Sharing, 401(k), Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability and Flexible Spending. What's more, we're committed to helping our associates attain their full potential through in-house and on-the-job training, and tuition reimbursement.
Starkey Laboratories - 17 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...