We're building out our management team for Drive Team Operations. We’re looking for operational leaders who will build and manage a captivating team fired up to blanket the world in pink mustaches. You and your team are responsible for fulfilling Lyft’s supply needs across the country. You’ll do this by using technology and personality to identify and quickly add the best drivers to the Lyft community.
As the Manager of Drive Team Operations, you’re experienced in leading a team of young entrepreneurs. You lead by example and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
This position is based out of the Lyft San Francisco, and the position reports to the Vice President, Operations.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Manage a team of 10-20 Account Executives, who are dedicated to creating driver supply nationally
- Balance account executive resources based on market needs
- 3+ years of startup experience
- 5+ years of operational experience at Manager-level;
- Must have successfully managed a team of 10+ employees
- Must have managed complex teams with both direct and indirect reports
- Proven experience scaling an organization
- Your team loves working for you
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Like process, love numbers
- Call center experience
- Inside sales experience
- Avid Lyft user
Lyft - 16 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...