DO YOU LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY? DO YOU
LOVE BASEBALL? DO YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF THE EXCITEMENT AT THE GAME?
The Printroom operations of Brand Affinity
Technologies ( BAT) has an opening to manage all fan photo operations at multiple venues in the Twin Cities area, including the Minnesota Vikings and the Wilds.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate looking to gain quality
management experience and learn from the best while working with one of the
most recognizable and successful brands in the US. You can get in on the ground
floor of a fast growing operation and pick up skills that can be applied at
most retail and e-commerce operations.
In this role, you will manager and execute all aspects
of fan photography for Minneapolis teams on game day and before . You will ensure that all Brand Affinity Minneapolis operations exhibit the highest level of professionalism and customer
service for all fans.
You will also analyze the work environment, fully
comprehend the revenue potential and recommend modifications to constantly
improve the quality of service as well as those that increase revenue. These
may include suggestions to improve the look & feel of any retail space,
pricing adjustments, staff conduct etc.
IMPORTANT: Work hours are primarily nights and
weekends. This is a fast paced environment and you will need to spend long
periods of time on your feet walking throughout event sites.
* Experience with Photography
* Managing retail sales, cash handling, opening and
* Manage the Chroma-Key ( green screen) process
* Staff scheduling, supervision and motivation
* Assist in hiring, management and termination of
* Equipment inventory management
* Organize all photos and manage photo inventory for
* Upload all images to the website after the game
* Analyze the work environment, identify potential and
recommend modifications to constantly improve the quality of service as well as
* Report all findings, revenues and recommendations to
Requirements and Skills
* Experience working in Retail or E-Commerce
* Minimum 2 years management experience ( Retail a
* Strong time management skills, ability to
prioritize, multi-task, make decisions under time constraints, meet deadlines
* Extremely professional demeanor
* Driven – results oriented
* Self starter and independent with the ability to
work efficiently with limited supervision
* Strong attention to detail, an analytical mind, and
understanding of business systems
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written
* Proficient with Windows OS, MS Office and other
internet related software tools