The Manager of Field Marketing oversees the budgeting, strategy, planning, and execution of global field marketing and special events for FishNet Security. This position is also responsible for leading global partner/channel marketing campaigns and activities.
Responsible for the staffing and performance management of all field marketing employees.
Ensure brand consistency in field marketing communication, deliverables, and behavior through implementation, education, and execution.
Assist in the development of annual field marketing budget and oversee monthly reporting to ensure fiscal responsibility in regards to expenses, coop/mdf, and invoicing/collections.
Oversee field marketing initiatives including quarterly planning, process execution, and post-activity follow up.
Execute international partner marketing initiatives including those involved in the corporate package and specific initiatives.
Establish and maintain strong relationships with partners through strategic planning, quarterly reporting, and monthly communication.
Create and facilitate processes to ensure accurate ROI strategies for both internal and external reporting purposes.
Oversee and direct all internal events including employee functions and other events as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 7 or more years’ experience with field marketing required.
- 3 or more years’ experience leading a team required.
- Previous budgeting and fiscal management experience required. Previous experience managing mdf/coop programs preferred.
- CMP preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Strong management, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Work experience creating marketing deliverables preferred.
- CRM experience required, SalesForce.com preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales and marketing concepts preferred.