Dynamic financial services company in Atlanta is preparing for significant growth and a potential IPO is looking for a well-rounded financial reporting professional with a strong knowledge in investment accounting.
- Manage the entire financial reporting process
- SEC Reporting (10K, 10Q0
- IFRS and GAAP compliance
- Significant focus on Investment Accounting and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- MBA, CPA preferred.
- Investment Accounting knowledge
- Strong computer skills including MS Access, Excel and Word are required.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail and documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Smith Arn old Partners is a Stamford, Connecticut based highly specialized technical professional and executive search firm that has helped thousands of companies and people make a professional connection. Smith Arnold Partners has successfully completed searches on behalf of the most recognizable firms in the United States.