CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager of Accounting and Reporting to join our Corporate Finance team in Arlington VA. The individual in this newly created position will assist with the management of CEB’s external reporting requirements, administration of several equity and cash compensation plans, and project management reviews. The Manager of Accounting and Reporting will be responsible for the corporate consolidation and will provide general support to the Director of Accounting and the Accounting Department.
In this capacity, the Manager will assist in the preparation of the required SEC reports, including preparation of various supporting schedules, for CEB. This role will require excellent organization and attention to detail and the ability to partner with independent auditors and internal resources. The Manager will also be expected to take on various ad hoc projects.
- Assist in preparation of the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and footnote disclosures, including preparation of various work papers and supporting schedules.
- Maintain a financial statement and footnote support binder and tie in all numbers and other relevant information to supporting documentation.
- Assist in the support of CEB’s annual audit and quarterly review activities of external auditors, including preparation of supporting schedules and other audit-related work papers.
- Preparation of the corporate consolidation (60+ entities), including elimination journal entries and supporting work papers.
- Assist in month-end and ad hoc account analyses and preparation of various financial reports, supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Administrate options plans using Equity Edge and provide analytical support to management for compensation studies and projects.
- Assist in various ad hoc projects in the areas of tax, corporate governance and general accounting issues.
- United States and United Kingdom Financial Reporting and Tax compliance
- Corporate Accounting
- Contract Law
- Tax (Federal, State, Sales and Use)
- BS, preferably in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting/financial reporting with 2+ years of Big 4 audit experience
- Familiarity and experience with Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- SEC reporting and financial reporting experience
- Experience using Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) preferred
- CPA preferred
Corporate Finance & Accounting
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. We have a unique view into what matters—and what works—when driving...