Responsibilities Human Resource Information Systems includes:|
o Manage Organization and Personnel
- Act as business liaison understanding HR community needs, company policies, industry standards and regulations to promote advancement of HRIS solutions.
- Participate in the strategy to fulfill HR IS needs, recommending solutions, in an integrated environment which includes:
o Benefits Management
o Equity Management
o Applicant systems
o Time and Attendance
o Compensation information
o Org Charts
o Vacation, Sick, Personal time management
o Comp planning and Performance Management
Key areas of expertise required include:
- Present cost benefit analysis of alternatives for a solution (including best practice).
- Follow WCRX Software Development Lifecycle Methodology to design, document, test and implement business and technical solutions.
- Participate in training in the correct use of the application.
- Personnel Administration (PA), Organizational Management (OM), Benefits (BN), and Training and Events
- Experience in configuring in a global environment
- Experience in configuring and using ad hoc query
- Experience with interfaces to third party vendors (including ADP for payroll processing)
- Good understanding of integration points within HCM and LSO as well as to other modules such as FI/CO, Manufacturing and Quality Assurance
Required skills include:
- 6+ years of SAP HCM configuration.
- Knowledge of SAP LSO is preferable
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience leading IT project teams through full development lifecycle.
- Experience in a post-implementation, production support role.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferable.
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
Warner Chilcott - 19 months ago