ITIL Foundations certified
1. Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
2. Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store CHOP information.
3. Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor of Science or Arts required, Masters preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare operations, information systems, major deployments or equivalent
- A degree of familiarity with the scope of the enterprise, the strategic and operating plans, project challenges and resource capabilities sufficient to judge the appropriate boundaries and interaction points of the various teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional work teams.
- Ability to create a high degree of trust between oneself, IS leadership and customers
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a working knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and Tools (ie. Microsoft Project)
- Strong interpersonal; leadership; problem solving and communication skills along with the initiative to improve processes.
This role is responsible for the management and oversight of Information Services Business Operations team. The role is responsible for the management of people, facilities, equipment and $500K budget. The management of the IS co-op program is also contained within this role. The Manager of IS Business operations works in conjunction with the Director of Business Operations and the IS management team on resource optimization; facility and workplace management, staff, vendor relations, etc.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 2 years ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...