Bachelor of Science
5-7 years of experience required
The Manager of Infrastructure shall provide leadership and management to the Information Systems department under its responsibility including computer operations, network management and administration, telephone switching equipment and customer service/desktop support. Oversee the activities to operate and maintain computing and telecommunications facilities equipment that meets the needs of the administrative, clinical and support operations of Loretto Hospital.
The Manager of Infrastructure is responsible for the supervision of all employees under their control, budget preparation and management, recommendations for technical acquisitions; and development of standards, guidelines and procedures. The Manager will be involved in strategic planning, tactical action and operational decision making to fulfill the mission of the Information Systems department. The Manager must possess initiative and drive; have broad relevant technical knowledge and god management expertise. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to his position.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related field or equivalent experience and a minimum of five (5) years management/ leadership experience.
· Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal communication and relational skills, good organizational and project management skills; sound judgment; initiative; flexibility; detail-oriented.
· Documented working experience with Citrix, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Active Directory, and network devices including switches, routers and hubs
· Experience with Microsoft windows, configuration, installation, maintenance, support and trouble shooting of TCP/ IP Network supporting static IP, DHCP, VOIP, client server technology and MS SharePoint.