Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales Management
Manager of Inside Sales - Phoenix Coyotes (Glendale, AZ)
The Manager of Inside Sales responsibilities include maximizing revenues for the Phoenix Coyotes while overseeing the day to day operations of the Inside Sales department.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Recruitment, interview, hiring and training of Inside Sales team (8-12 seasonal sales associates).
• Monitor weekly status of department staff for measuring productivity and results.
• Enhance the tele-sales presentation and in-arena appointment presentation skills of staff by ongoing coaching and supervision.
• Assist inside sales staff with closing techniques/skills and account management to ensure the highest results.
• Assist with establishing goal and incentive programs for the inside sales staff.
• Conduct sales meetings with inside sales staff to review activity and goals plus communicate updates on pending projects and events.
• Review and communicate market analyses to determine customer needs and product interests throughout the sales campaign for the Phoenix Coyotes.
• Responsible for assisting with handling customer problems and /or complaints as they relate to sales made by the Inside Sales staff.
• Represent the organization at local business and group association meetings to promote the team and related products.
• Collaborate with ticket sales management team in developing sales and marketing strategies for Phoenix Coyotes season, partial plan, group and individual ticket offerings.
• Serve as a liaison with other organizational departments.
• Develop and implement Inside Sales department’s sales forecasting and reporting procedures.
• Actively recruit and develop relationships with local and national sports management programs, in an effort to attract future Inside Sales candidates.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Effective time management skills
• Quality presentation skills
• Prior use of Ticketmaster and Archtics software preferred.
• Team oriented
• Goal oriented
• Proven leader
• Graduate of an Inside Sales Program preferred.
Education and Formal Training:
• College degree required.
• 3 to 4 years of sports sales experience with a proven track record of being a top revenue generator.
• 1-2 years of supervisory role preferred.
Material and Equipment Used:
• Strong ability to effectively use all Microsoft Office tools.
NHL - 16 months ago
The Phoenix Coyotes are one of 30 teams that play in the National Hockey League. The Coyotes are based in Glendale, Arizona and play their...