Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible to the Director of Maintenance, will assist in maintaining Company aircraft, directly supervising personnel and administering company policy.
- Responsible for scheduling and performance of all maintenance, inspection and repair of aircraft in accordance with Company and FAA procedures and regulations.
- Monitor the performance of all personnel assigned and assist as required.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Company and FAA Rules and Regulations.
Ideal candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills. This position requires great detail and patience, be willing to comply with and uphold all company policies.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous Supervisory or Managerial experience
- Airframe and Powerplant License
- Understands Company procedures and policies
- C-Check Experience
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...