Oversee the full-life cycle manufacturing process.
- Manage and perform defective unit troubleshooting, fixing and testing to ensure all necessary quality test are passed to allow product shipment within established standard and guidelines.
- Manage and perform incoming unit inspection and testing by confirming specification, conducting testing, rejecting and returning unacceptable units.
- Work with manufacturer and production quality control team to measure adherence to internal requirements, and propose improvement to production testing process.
- Manage and assist corrective action and rework to fix issues in existing products.
- Oversee creation and approval of SOP needed for testing and repairing.
- Interpret and analyze test result against applicable specifications, and create, monitor and publish key performance indicators, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for quality control.
- Manage RMA inventory and repair effectively.
- Manage incoming unit inspection and testing with no exception.
- Improve production quality control to achieve reasonable RMA/DOA rate.
- 5+ years of experience of network hardware related troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in production quality control and shop floor management in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in networking, e.g. TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Hands on experience with firewall, routers and switches.
- Experience with Linux configuration and script language.
- Experience in RMA processes.
- Strong problem solving and hardware/software debugging skill.
- Able to clearly and systematically write SOP and manuals.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering