Cablevision Division Optimum Lightpath Department Name Marketing-Lightpath Job Location NY / Nassau County / 200 Jericho Quadrangle Requisition ID 19613BR Position Type Full Time Description The Manager, Marketing Campaign Management and Reporting is responsible for the all marketing campaign processes. This includes the execution of direct mail, telemarketing and email campaigns as well as backend analysis of results. In addition, the Marketing Campaign Management and Reporting is responsible for assisting in the execution of the analytics and data strategy to meet the needs of the marketing organization.
The Manager, Marketing Campaign Management and Reporting functions include data strategy supports and impacts include campaign development and testing, list creation, data overlays, statistical analysis and reporting. The incumbent functions as a marketing data steward, analytic expert and must be become intimately familiar with not only marketing-generated data, but also data created and stored by sales, operations, engineering, and metrics organizations in order to make this data accessible for use in detailed and complex campaigning and analytic functions. This also requires that the incumbent understand the technical abilities of analytic and campaign team members, both to determine assignment of ad hoc and ongoing requests, and also to assist in development and training plans to ensure current personnel maximize database resources appropriately. This also includes the creation of data feeds and tables to support the campaigns and analytical functions for the marketing group. Responsibilities include managing to the existing database budget, assist in negotiating pricing and terms with external data vendors, ensuring process integrity for key database systems including SAS, Tableau and Alteryx.
Top objectives of the position:
1.Manage and execute all Marketing activities, to include Direct Mail, Email and Telemarketing Campaigns.
2.Provide analytical results for all marketing campaigns and provide directional strategy based on those results for future marketing efforts.
3.Function as a marketing steward and analytical expert
4.Manage all vendor relationships and negotiate pricing
5.Leverage relationships within company to ensure continuity in the data and reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executing all Marketing Campaign activity as it relates to Direct Mail, Telemarketing and Email.
- Develops and strengthens key strategic relationships with the company, working with all departments to ensure consistency in the data and knowledge of processes
- Reporting on the results of all campaign initiatives and provide direction to future campaigns and activities.
- Develops models and segmentation for campaign efforts
- Supports sales organizations in list creation, business case support and any initiaves as it relates to market share and effectiveness.
- Coordination and support of all systems support, ie..Sales Force, Big Machines, Marketing Data Mart.
- Manage the data team to ensure all projects are successful tracked and managed and completed on time.
- Manage the relationship between the Analytics team and the Marketing team
- Support the Sales Organizations in business cases, market share analysis and prospect delivery
- Utilizing SAS, SQL and/or Alteryx, access and manipulate data for reporting, campign execution and analyses. Qualifications -5-7 Years Database Management
- Bachelors or advance degree or commensurate experience
- 5-7 years data analysis experience is required.
- Must have a minimum of three (5) years experience with data base system analysis.
- Broad understanding of processes, challenges and opportunities
- Must have a minimum of three (5) years knowledge of campaign execution
- Must have minimum of three (5) years advanced knowledge of SAS, SQL programming.
- Advanced knowledge of Sales Force and operational data is essential.
- Strong written and oral skills are required. Bachelor’s degree, especially Computer Science/MIS, or quantitative is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous complex projects
- Experience developing key strategies around business objectives
Cablevision Systems Corp. - 18 months ago
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite...