About the Position
We are now looking for an awesome marketing professional to come and spearhead our brand and marketing initiatives. This position is all about caring for our employees and our client community. So if you are interested - please read on.
We are NYC based fast-growing technology consulting and advisory firm. We have an impressive track record of success with a wide range of clients from Fortune 500 like Weight-Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, Time Inc to some of the most promising high-growth businesses like Amplify, Yodle.com, Booker.com etc. So far, our business has only grown through word of mouth.
In particular your success will be measured by your ability to:
Offline Branding Initiatives:
- Champion both short- and long-term online and offline marketing initiatives to solidify and accelerate our brand
- Establish InRhythm as a though-leader in the client and candidate community
Digital Branding Initiatives:
- Create and foster an open environment for our employees to become more participatory in external events, meet-ups and conferences.
- Launch InRhythm’s meet-up for technology community. Working with independent speakers and community influencers to come and speak at these events.
- Organize CTO / VP Break-fast meetings
- Schedule quarterly company meet-ups and annual holiday party.
- Create, manage detailed annual, monthly and weekly calendar of events.
- Produce and manage public training programs with our in-house practice directors.
- Own all of digital marketing and branding efforts.
- Own InRhythm.com and make sure it is frequently and regularly updated. Improve the search rankings for the site.
- Regularly publish client case studies.
- Run regular email campaigns with our newsletters.
- Work with the internal employees across different client locations and create strong participation using newsgroups and yammer.
- Be the face of the brand on all social-media outlets like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Glassdoor. Run targeted campaigns to improve the following and participation.
- Find online avenues like magazines and online forums to promote employee participation
- Keep the corporate blog regularly updated and work with content team to publish newsletters regularly.
Who Are You?
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a digital marketing role (agency or in-house experience are both fine).
- Strong experience with event management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing or Journalism desired or a Marketing/PR college student looking to build experience.
- Experience working in social media with a strong understanding of various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, etc.
- Must have exceptional traditional writing and excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly,
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Experience with Content Management Systems a plus.
- Understanding the world of technology well enough to assess what appeals to programming community is a huge plus
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and be productive with minimal oversight.
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
InRhythm - 12 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...