Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Manage the guest and employee facing point of sale and related retail technology platforms across multiple business units. Manage updates, upgrades as well as pilot and rollout new POS /Retail functionality. Communicate technical and functional changes.
· Gather business requirements from supervisor and business users
· Communicate the capabilities and limits of the POS/Retail systems
· Assisting in the design and documentation of functional specifications which satisfy business requirements
· Assisting in the communication of development estimates
· Provide technical support during testing and implementation phases
· Stay up to date on new technology as it applies to business needs
· Develop and maintain relationships with POS/ Retail vendors
· Manage Roadmaps of POS/Retail vendors
· Provide documentation and implementation plans for all new systems.
· Provide second level support for POS/Retail Systems
· Maintain POS/Retail standards
· Manage vendors expectations and SLA’s
· Manage POS projects and staff as it relates to POS configuration and programming.
· Assist in projects where assigned
· Work with other groups within the IT department to complete project objectives as they apply to business needs.
· Perform simple SQL queries
All other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years of Micros POS technical and programming strongly preferred.
· Bachelors Degree, strongly preferred
· Experience with POS implementations and integration
· Working knowledge of Micros Simphony
· Blackboard & Cbord Experience a plus
· Exceptional project- management skills
· High level of understanding of networking/firewalls.
· Understanding of Payment Security
· Working knowledge of Mobile POS devise a plus
· Ability to participate in weekly meetings and develop initiatives as they relate to the POS/Retail environment
· High level of experience in problem solving and software/hardware maintenance
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Customer service orientated
· Experience working in a team-oriented environment with business and IT Professionals
EAT'N PARK, OUR ORIGINAL RESTAURANT
Eat'n Park was founded in 1949 as the first Pittsburgh-area drive-in restaurant with carhops. Though...