ABOUT THE COMPANY
CWC is the creative force behind some of the most prestigious offices throughout the Southeast. Our reputation for providing quality office furnishings and unparalleled service continues to remain a focus since our founding in 1929. As our company has grown through the years, we have become the largest and one of the most prominent furniture dealerships in the Southeast. In 2011 C-W-C proudly accepted the award for the #1 Best Place to Work for medium sized companies in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
ABOUT THE JOB
Overall Position Description:
The Project and Facility Services Manager advises executive sponsor regarding the status and resource planning for the PM department. Will also plan, direct, and ensure the successful management of three (3) project managers. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing methods and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet company policies. Responsible for overseeing client facility moves; oversees all building maintenance and improvements.
- Responsible for leading the PM team in an organization-focused manner, providing help where necessary in order to ensure exceptional results
- Provides consultation on major projects working with A&D department and Account Executives
- Creates, executes and revises project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepares estimates for bid packages and project estimates in a timely and accurate manner
- Initiates and implements new technologies, methodologies, process and procedures that will support C-W-C goals
- Coordinates scope of project with designated operations personnel
- Supervises consultants to achieve successful facility moves
- Responsible for addressing building issues (HVAC, lighting/electrical systems, roof, exterior signage and lighting)
COMPENSATION AND REWARD
- Provides coaching and mentoring to PM team members to help them achieve C-W-C expectations and deliverables.
- Assesses resource loads and makes appropriate individual assignments
- Provides recommendations for the design, delivery and installation of projects
- Provides separate project proposals of over 30 workstations for just-in-time installation
- Manages projects as needed
Compensation: depending upon experience
We offer a full range of benefits including Paid Time Off/ Holidays/Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/401(k)/Flex Spending/Dependent Spending/AFLAC/Credit Union Access.
Monster - 11 months ago