About ARPS International: ARPS International adds value for its candidates by providing economical and efficient services in the fields of technical recruiting. We offer recruiting services for hiring of professionals all over US and Canada. Look at our success story at www.arpsint.com/story.html|
Location Southeast US
- Manage quality assurance system for prevention and continuous improvement, supplier development
- Develop quality programs and system for getting the required quality for supplier parts and materials for both current and new suppliers
- Supervises team of quality engineers
Metal : Stamped, rolled, formed components for body, chassis Engine and powertrain components including machined parts, bearings, exhaust, axles etc Automotive Electrical and electronic components
Travel: About 20-25% Domestic and International
Travel to US, Canada, Europe and Latin America to participate in supplier meetings and evaluation of parts.
10+ years within automotive industry and 5+ years managing staff of engineers.
- BS Degree in engineering
- Leadership courses or management education. MBA preferred
- International working experience and understanding of cultural differences
- Foreign language required
Ability to lead a team in Quality function in manufacturing environment