Our client, a Fortune 500 leader in the pharmaceutical industry has asked for our assistance in a search for their next Manager of Sales Finance Analysis. The successful candidate will manage day to day functions of three Sales Reporting Analysts in ensuring database relationships are in order. She or he will review and make the final determination on all compensation plans and provide various sales metrics to Senior Leadership.|
- Review all sales representative revenue performance against payment and provide Senior Management with commentary and recommendations for improvement.
- Provide market share data and any competition information as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and relationships between invoicing and reporting systems and sales territory alignments.
- Work with financial analysis group to assist in reconciliation process for commission payments from the commission payment system into the G/L as well as the monthly forecast process from a P&L and Balance Sheet perspective.
- Work with the Sales Leadership Team and Marketing Leadership Team to identify domestic sales issues and analyze and communicate recommendations for improvement throughout the U.S. by customer, geography, sales rep, surgeon, or product when applicable.
- Manage the compensation bonus structure and agent contract agreements for domestic U.S. sales.
- Review and approve all compensation payments made by AP or payroll department.
- Manage all information related to the National Year End and Mid Year sales meeting
- Experience working in conjunction and/or supporting a Sales Force
- Have within 6 – 15 years comparable work experience
- Must have 1-2 years managerial experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Education 4 year Degree required; MBA a plus
CareerBuilder - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard