Nuance Healthcare Division is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager capable and motivated to lead the the 360 | Understanding Services integration development team. This person will be responsible for leading a development team to support the integration of the 360 | Understanding Services platform with our key partners.
- Manage and direct a team of software developers in the design, implementation and delivery of software in an Agile development environment
- Coordinate integration activities and development to support key partners
- Provide leadership, as well as technical and personnel management for the development team, ensuring personal and technical growth for team members while meeting organizational commitments and goals
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and development teams (on-shore and off-shore) to plan and execute projects with a focus on high quality, scalable and maintainable software
- Minimum of 5 years as a development lead or manager
- Excellent analytical, organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
- Direct customer/partner interaction experience (eg. requirements gathering, joint dev, etc.)
- Experience with C#/.Net, Java, Web Services and XML
- Experience with managing the development of SaaS and cloud-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and Agile practices
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Experience with HL7 and CDA
- Exposure to Data Warehousing
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across the healthcare enterprise. Nuance Healthcare has been recognized as “Best-in-KLAS” 2004-2011 for Speech Recognition.
Nuance - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the leading provider of voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. Our...