Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading University
- 2 years of experience at a leading management consulting firm, corporate strategy organization, or investment bank
What You'll Do
- Early stage company experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment; professional distinction in thought leadership and innovation
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Superior modeling and presentation skills
- Interest in technology and social media
As our company continues to grow rapidly, we need to scale and get smarter about how we work and as our new Manager of Strategic Business Operations you will play a key role in making this happen. The role will be very high-profile and have high impact as you will deal with our most critical projects and issues ranging from scaling our sales force to what features to include in the product roadmap. In other words this is the perfect position for someone with an analytic and entrepreneurial business mind that eventually wants to start a company and/or be a general manager at a high growth tech start-up.
On a day-to-day basis you will be a part of a small team in San Francisco dedicated to finding smart, practical and scaleable solutions to difficult business challenges. As part of this team you fully immerse yourself to formulate hypothesis, collect data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking your strategic recommendations one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back-in to see the impact of your recommendations.
As the Manager of Strategic Operations, you are the ultimate data expert and process guru, and thrive on solving highly analytical problems, conducting interviews and synthesizing ideas. You will work within a small team and will be managing your own and others' workstreams as you go. To be successful in this role you will therefore have to be highly organized, accountable, action oriented and independent, yet personable and fun to be around.
Who We Are
- Structure complex, ambiguous, and potentially charged business issues for Work4 Labs' executive team
- Gather and analyze information expeditiously
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and directly influence decision making within senior-level audiences
- Lead execution against recommendations quickly and with flawless accuracy
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
We develop market-leading social recruitment applications. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, universities to engage their students with career content, and job seekers to find their dream positions.
We create products that empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media to hire successfully. We work with 18,000+ clients including Gap, Deloitte, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and PG.
Our mission is to help all companies fundamentally improve the way they find, engage, and hire talent, by identifying and developing recruiting technologies. Our vision is to change the way companies recruit, by building relationships for today and tomorrow.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
Work for Us - 12 months ago