The Manager of Technical & Customer Support will serve as the key technical support representative for Reinhart’s employees at our facility in University Park, IL and serve as the Customer Service Manager responsible for leading the customer service team responsible for servicing Reinhart’s external customers. This position is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a key function at Reinhart and grow within our organization
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
About Reinhart Foodservice:
- Provides user support and end user training to the entire Company's computer network, while maintaining confidentiality of all business data seen in day to day operations.
- Installation and support of standard and non-standard hardware and software.
- Trouble shooting of internal customer issues related to hardware, software, printers, cell phones, laptops, wireless, etc.
- Provide training as necessary on hardware and software.
- Provides overall management to the customer service department and ensures that all operations run in an effective and professional manner within the department. Drives communication between Reinhart customers and the Sales & Distribution departments.
- Ensures overall customer satisfaction and accuracy of customer data; resolves difficult customer complaints/issues; maintains appropriate record keeping.
- Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, issues, comments and resolution.
- Works in conjunction with sales and operations; works with appropriate departments to resolve customer issues such as service or billing issues.
Founded in 1972, Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C. is one of the most progressive and efficient broadline foodservice distributors in the United States. The company provides fresh produce, proteins, ingredients, supplies and equipment to customers across the U.S. through its state-of-the art distribution center network. Reinhart Foodservice is part of the Reyes Holdings organization. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, Reyes Holding delivers the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to retailers around the world. The company is comprised of three divisions: The Martin-Brower Company, Reyes Beverage Group and Reinhart Foodservice. Reyes Beverage Group operates in 10 major markets delivering beer to over 31,000 accounts across America. Martin-Brower serves over 14,000 McDonald's restaurants around the world.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s college degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable disciple.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in a customer service, call center, or help desk environment.
- Experience supporting end users and systems, both on-site and remotely (XP, Win7, OSX Leopard and later, Citrix, MS Products, Managing MS Exchange 2007/2010 and A/D accounts).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service; overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resource department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
Reinhart Foodservice L.L.C is America’s largest independently owned foodservice distributor and offers great pay, benefits, and career...