Community Reach Center, a top-tier mental health provider in the northern Denver area, and the designated mental health provider for anyone eligible for Medicaid in Adams County, Colorado.
We are seeking a Full Time Manager – Clinical Supervision, Training and Outcomes. Under limited supervision, organizes, administers, and monitors the organization’s clinical supervision and training initiatives. Oversees and coordinates team functions and community activities to enhance the quality of treatment consumers receive and ensures compliance with company goals.
This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of Community Reach Center utilizing evidence based best practice models. It is expected that the employee demonstrates behavior consistent with the Center’s core values and supports the Center’s strategic plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides professional leadership, training and supervision in the provision of clinical/medical services, in accordance with objectives, administrative and clinical guidelines, policy, procedures and standards, and company goals.
- Develops and oversees a strategic clinical training plan and calendar for clinical staff and managers that is in line with the overall agency strategic plan.
- Develops, implements, and maintains training related policies and procedures.
- Chairs the agency’s Evidence Based Practice steering committee and provides oversight to the implementation and maintenance of all evidence based practices utilized by the Center.
- Researches and provides recommendations on emerging and promising clinical practices.
- Develops long and short term goals for the team that are consistent with program and organizational goals.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met.
- Identifies, implements and monitors customer service standards to ensure team is meeting internal and external customer needs, in a professional manner .
- Works in conjunction with the training team and management to train and evaluate staff to maintain all program/agency performance indicators.
- Encourages growth and development of staff while instilling awareness of cultural diversity.
- Completes performance evaluations timely and provides appropriate coaching and counseling to ensure all employees perform at satisfactory levels; identifies when disciplinary action is appropriate.
- Participates in the selection process for internal and external candidates to fill open program positions.
- Conducts timely audits to ensure compliance with Community REACH CENTER Systems, Inc. goals, policies, State and other regulatory policies regarding clinical care and documentation.
- Assists with the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting needs of the program(s). Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance of established budget.
Education / Experience
- Provides oversight to assigned staff with regard to performance standards. Takes corrective action as needed to ensure compliance.
- Attends applicable management meetings and serves on appropriate work groups / committees to further the goals of Community Reach Center.
- Serves as a representative/role model of the programs as well as Community Reach Center with program consultants, consumers, families and the community as required. Projects a positive image to other agencies and the general public.
- Participates in and utilizes opportunities that provide professional growth through attendance at center in-services and other conferences and by conducting consultation and education functions as indicated.
- Promotes cooperative working relationships and positive team atmosphere.
- Demonstrates competence in leadership, communication, professionalism, organizational and analytical skills, and technical/professional skills.
- Perform other such duties as assigned within the scope of the position and program description, as well as those reflective of experience, education, and ability.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education/Experience: Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
Minimum of two years direct supervisor experience.
Minimum of four years direct clinical experience.
Professional Licensure required (i.e. LCSW, LPC, LP, LMFT)
Interpersonal: Develops and maintains effective relationships with clinical, medical and administrative staff, consumers and the public. Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally. Skilled in preparation and presentation of reports. Ability to remain calm and poised in urgent situations. Skilled in providing clinical supervision and general performance coaching.
Critical Thinking: Skilled at planning (strategic and short-term) and organizing. Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem solving and decision-making. Requires analytical skills, and experience in the development of comprehensive reports and interpretation of complex data. Must possess the ability to set priorities and avoid crisis management.
Knowledge: Strong knowledge of quality clinical services and interventions for all ages. Strong knowledge of Community Mental Health systems. Understands fiscal management, and health care administration, (including managed care administration). Familiar with governmental regulations and compliance requirements. Skilled in utilizing a variety of C\computer systems and applications.
Community Reach Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Reach Center - 23 months ago