LongTail Video is looking for a Manager of Video Ad Operations to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City headquarters. This individual will be responsible for managing video ad operations including publisher development, ad technology and revenue optimization. This role will report directly to the co-founder of LongTail Video.
LongTail Video is a New York-based startup that has pioneered the web video market. Our flagship product - the JW Player - is active on over two million websites and streams billions of videos each month. It is used by a diverse group of publishers, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. Our family of products also include The Bits on the Run Video Platform, and JW Video Ads; all key components of the video stack for publishers.
In This Role You Will:
- Manage day to day ad operations including ad serving technology; and revenue optimization
- Manage publisher development
- Ensure operations and support activities run smoothly and efficiently; promote a professional and positive manner; provide supervision, guidance, motivation and training to the team
- Work with Business Intelligence groups to manage against corporate revenue and margin goals
- Document and direct process and workflow guidelines within the media group
- Participate and advise on market requirements for new and existing products which support the LongTail Video Ad Network
- 4+ years in Ad Tech Account Management or Operations
- Intimate knowledge of the online ad space and ecosystem
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Advanced degree in Business/ Business Management or other related field
JW Player - 13 months ago