With the support of this team, the Managing Director of Direct Sales will:
- Develop, cultivate and scale a world class Direct Sales team and consistently hit ambitious revenue, client retention and growth goals
- Mentor the team in developing deep consultative and solution-based sales skills
- Guide the team by creating strategies around pipeline management, online sales and individualized pitches to C-level executives.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the team’s pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts/closes
- Lead industry strategy by developing deep non profit knowledge to build and maintain strong relationships with top client executives.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to evangelize the product to meet client needs.
- Drive the future of Change.org’s paid services through improving our existing paid product and identifying new lines of business to diversify and further scale revenue.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Applicants need to be based in or ready to self-locate to Washington DC or New York City.
- You are an advertising sales guru
- 10+ years experience in managing sales teams preferred
- A career of demanding excellence with proven successes.
- Candidates must have experience building and scaling successful sales teams
- A relentless entrepreneurial spirit
- A tight focus on metrics and results
- Superb communication and leadership skills.
- Experience working with nonprofits is preferable but not required
- Interest in working at a mission-driven company and proving that’s it’s possible to build a successful social enterprise is a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.
Change.org - 18 months ago