Managing Director, Business Development
Senior Level Business Development/ Merger & Acquisitions
Utility Scale and Roof-top Solar Development Experience required
San Francisco Bay CA area
This senior level position will help lead North America business development activities. The Business Development will find and negotiate acquisition opportunities for solar projects, portfolios and companies, lead underwriting activities on these transactions, help structure new project financing relationships and deals, and develop and implement joint venture and joint development agreements. This position will seek out new business opportunities and lead the development strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be able to build contacts in the solar community to acquire projects, perform due diligence on projects and build a financial models. This position will seek to expand opportunities and to establish new partnerships.
- Bachelor's degree requires, Master's degree preferred.
- Utility Scale and Roof-top solar development experience required.
- 6 to 10 years related experience
- Strong project finance and financial modeling skills
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing business strategy projects
- Strong negotiation skills and relationship management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of strategy analysis
- Demonstrated ability to grasp complex business strategy
Company offers a competitive base salary + performance based bonus program with a leading, high growth entrepreneurial company. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, vision, and dental coverage; life insurance; hybrid vehicle assistance; public transportation assistance; generous paid time off and a matching 401(k) program.