Alvarez & Marsal (A&M), a leading global professional services firm, specializes in providing performance improvement, turnaround management and business advisory services for public and privately held clients and government organizations. With more than 2,000 global professionals serving clients through dedicated industry and solutions teams, Alvarez & Marsal has set the standard over the past 25 years for working with organizations to solve complex problems, improve performance, drive critical change and maximize enterprise value.
Alvarez & Marsal has been honored as one of the Best Firms to Work for by Consulting Magazine and several of the firm’s professionals have been cited as “Top 25 Consultants.” Additionally, the firm has been recognized for five consecutive years by the Turnaround Management Association for our results achieved in restructuring organizations.
A & M Business Consulting LLC seeks a Managing Director to join our team in Seattle, Washington. IT Managing Directors will utilize deep functional knowledge and insight to plan and deliver technology-led change programs that address critical business issues for Global 1000 companies (i.e., organizations with revenues of $1 billion or more).
•Build the profile and reputation of the firm, specifically in the IT/Technology function;
•Grow and lead the practice, quickly assimilating and leveraging existing capability at A&M, both within Business Consulting and elsewhere;
•Attract and hire a strong team of experienced professionals to drive growth in the firm’s Western Region;
•Build a robust yet flexible plan to generate deal flow of $2.5–5 million per annum and generating sustained repeat business, externally and internally;
•Develop and execute specific strategy focused on target clients and distinctive go-to-market propositions.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining a consulting practice in the local market
- Long standing relationships with global 1000 clients in local market
- Industry experience in the Insurance or healthcare sector highly preferred
- High energy business leader with extensive knowledge and experience in Information Technology, Strategy and Operational Management
- Experience as a CIO/ CTO/Senior IS Director/Head of IT, leading a division of significant size in a large multinational organization
- Highly developed network across the CIO and CTO community
- Previous strategy and change management experience.
- Advisory experience from a top tier strategy firm, leading specialist and/or niche advisory firm or Big 4 consultancy
- A track record of interfacing with and influencing C-level executives
- Business savvy, solutions focused business entrepreneur who enjoys making an impact and determined to make a difference and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Proactive at developing relationships
- Extensive people leadership, general management experience
- Excellent academic record ideally including an MBA
Alvarez & Marsal - 14 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...