The EMAC Group is currently seeking a Managing Director for our Executive Search and Consulting firm. If you think like an owner, and are willing to invest your time and experience for an equity position of a highly profitable business to assist in taking our operations to the next level.
The primary function of this position is to provide oversight to all operations, general management and direction of all personnel. Virtual production staff will report to the Managing Director to ensure and coordinated in an efficient and professional manner and to fulfill our contractual obligations to our clients.
This position will be a key contributor to the strategic growth and management of the company. All of our services will be brought together under this person’s leadership. Requirements include the ability to manage efficiently and effectively with a commitment to profitability. Dedication and strong work ethic are essential.
The ideal individual will direct the growth of the company from its current phase and vertical channels of recruiting business. The ideal individual must have a proven track record of successfully implementing operational processes that have contributed to the growth of a company from the ground up.
The following is an overview of the required background, knowledge and responsibilities of this position:
The ideal candidate will have highly developed analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- The primary function of this position is to provide oversight, general management and direction to all personnel.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the personnel as required to ensure effective completion of work assignments
- Representing the Company; Developing and managing business relationships with customers, clients and independent contractors
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and able to operate as a team
- Overseeing new business development, joint sales calls with Business Development Managers and assisting with clients negotiations
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting company culture
- Strong background in sales; ability to develop a sales team’s performance
- Communicating company goals to managers and employees
Must have the ability to manage in a fast-paced environment, clearly communicate department priorities, as well as engage with customers to ensure long term relationships and achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Outstanding, effective communicator and team player with demonstrated experience working in a challenging environment.
- Demonstrated experience implementing process and systems where historically these objectives have been limited.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across all functions.
- Self-starter who enjoys interacting with employees.
- Strategic visioning and implementation.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be a proactive leader with strong work ethic.
Ensure competence and continuity of qualified staff through optimum selection and utilization, development/training, appraisal and motivation techniques in accordance with the system EEO policy and appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify, develop, and present process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly changing, multiple priority and results-oriented environment.
- Generate organizational improvements that will enhance success; develop operations standards; coach and motivate the team to produce outstanding results and achievements (both individual and companywide).
- Ability to travel – includes travel to current customer sites to ensure the adherence of company performance standards and policies. Also includes travel to prospective clients.
- Selection and termination of employees including independent workforce .
- Managing independent virtual workforce.
Minimum 5 years managing people and operations in a profitable consultative services, preferably in staffing or employment environment.
At our Company we offer a very competitive benefit package that includes paid medical insurance, 401(K), company shares/stock options, vacation time and a very entrepreneurial environment.