The Managing Director will be accountable for the North America Oil & Gas Industry and the overall management of the Houston Office.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Industry & Competency Knowledge
- Broad range of diverse area experiences creating deep understanding of issues and best practices in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Recognized internally and externally for expertise in Oil and Gas industry
- Instills client confidence in understanding of the industry
- Understands relevant methodologies and their applications
- Attends internal or external training as needed; leads significant portions of internal training
- Establishes and builds "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
- Successfully achieves $4M revenue target year one; Expectation for 15%+ growth rate beyond 2014
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for follow-on work at current clients
- Leads pursuit of new clients in the Oil and Gas industry
- Builds credibility as trusted leader with client team
- Leads proposal development and guides overall sales process for new and existing clients
- Provides oversight and executive leadership of client engagements
- Directs and manages the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction
- Identifies and develops opportunities to improve engagement profitability
- Oversees and manages the Houston Office
- Builds and maintains high-performance team environment
Communication, Collaboration & Teamwork
- Manages teams well
- Actively coaches and develops team members
- Contributes to development of training / knowledge-sharing materials
- Oversees culture-building activities
- Actively participates in recruiting and evaluating candidates
- Leads team thinking, builds team morale, and ensures that team works effectively to achieve engagement objectives
- Structures and manages large teams well, motivating production of superior work products
- Independently writes and presents well-structured and persuasive end-products
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 10-15 years progressive work experience, including at least 5 years consulting and/or professional services experience, in the Oil & Gas Industry
- A persuasive executive presence.
- A strong achievement orientation and a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrated ability to pursue and grow client executive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to develop the next generations of leaders.
- Direct team leadership experience demonstrating the ability to successfully manage and direct a 30 to 60 person professional team to achieve revenue and margin targets
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority.
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done.
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure.
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues.
- Ability to establish immediate credibility among his/her peers; a professional who is respected for his/her intelligence and technical expertise.
- A genuine interest in mentoring and developing professional staff members
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who demonstrates high moral and ethical behavior.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives, and the business community at large.
- Proven ability to successfully run projects (large, complex, or multiple smaller projects concurrently)
- Successful track record in selling new client work as well as current follow on work
- Recognized for industry eminence
- At least 8 years of experience (including 5 in supervisory roles) related to Finance & Accounting, Procurement or Merchandising
- Top performer from respected MBA program
- Bachelor degree as top performer at respected college or university
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
PRG-Schultz International, Inc. is a worldwide provider of recovery audit services principally to large businesses and government agencies...