- MS or Ph.D. – Civil Engineering with emphasis in structures
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in consulting engineering with emphasis in forensics and structural analysis
- Licensed P.E. in Florida
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Walter P Moore has an immediate opening for a qualified individual to join our growing Structural Diagnostics Services Group in Orlando, FL.
In this position, the Managing Director will work with a team of engineers and technicians on a variety of forensics and restoration engineering projects, including the pursuit of projects and managing the design and production effort as well as the engineers and technicians.
Individuals qualified for this role should be able to demonstrate the following:
· Previous experience providing engineering and project management services on diagnostics, analysis, forensics and restoration projects. This may include, but not be limited to, restoration, renovation and rehabilitation of commercial structures and complexes such as arenas, stadiums, convention centers, office facilities, industrial facilities, condominiums, hospital complexes, and parking garages.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of U.S. design codes and standards.
· Previous experience in management, development and direction of structural diagnostics or engineering staff.
· Demonstrated success in development of structural diagnostics and forensics engineering business in the Florida and East coast markets.
· Previous leadership within a consulting engineering firm.
In this role, you will be called upon to work with the Orlando team and Structural Diagnostics leadership across the Firm to achieve a fast-paced growth for Structural Diagnostics in the Florida market, as well as, work towards our firm’s overall strategic initiatives.
Walter P Moore is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees with a competitive benefits and compensation package.
To apply for this position, qualified candidates should complete the online application that begins here .
WALTER P MOORE - 12 months ago