Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided healthcare GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities. The Company’s leading brands include HCPro, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company.
The Managing Editor is a vital member of the team responsible for developing a rigorous courseware development focus and infrastructure to provide best-in-class e-learning services and offerings to HCPro’s core healthcare provider markets among others.
More specifically, the Managing Editor responsible for developing and managing e-learning content for HCPro’s Education division. To do this, the Managing Editor is responsible for e-learning content development, editing/rewriting, product structuring/layout and review, and quality control. In this role, the Managing Editor manages source cultivation as well as applicable contributions from internal and external contributors with a focus on editorial content quality, style, and voice in order to meet product and educational objectives.
• Must possess excellent writing, editing, research, and communication skills
• Demonstrated record of project management skills
• Independent work ethic
• Ability to cultivate and manage relationships with external contributors
• Familiarity with basic principles of educational design, e-learning formats and multimedia tools
• Able to think strategically about customer needs and product designs
• Ability to work cooperatively across numerous functions and stakeholders
• An ability to rapidly adapt to fluid market and product needs
• A willingness to drive change and to seek accountability
• A consistently creative thinker and problem-solver who drives themselves and others to look beyond standard solutions
• A strong orientation to informed action, balancing the need to understand with the need to make a decision
• A belief in the discipline of project management and the importance of setting and achieving targets
• A natural leadership style that breeds followership and enthusiasm
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: BS/BA required
Experience : At least 2-5 years experience. Experience in healthcare, particularly with providers, is preferred but not required
Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel); Broad understanding of current technologies (Internet, Mobile, Cloud); Ability to quickly research new technologies when searching for solutions to business problems; General knowledge of current learning management systems; Understanding of print and electronic publishing process
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
HCPro.com - 12 months ago
Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow...