Posting Job Title |
Mananger, Commercial Sales SMB
Akron, OH, US
Area of Interest
Posting Job Description
Looking to enhance your career with a company that offers stability and growth?
Three to five years proven track record in sales leadership (of a "Hunting team") of either Telephony/Datacom or any technical application/solution sales.
Business Class is a service of Time Warner Cable that provides high-speed data and voice solutions to business of all sizes. TWC Business Class products include; Data Connections & Internet Access (Metro Ethernet, SONET, and DOCSYS), Voice Solutions (Business Lines, PRI Lines, 800# Service, Voicemail, and LD), Commercial Video, Web-Hosting, Managed Security and Firewall Solutions, VPN's, DNS and E-Mail Packages, Secured WiFi Solutions (Office, and Metro) as well as Managed Storage. It's our goal within the Business Class organization to bring outstanding customer service and innovation to the businesses we serve. In addition, Time Warner Cable Business Class delivers the important advantage of one network, with a backbone wholly owned by a single, stable company.
As Sales Manager, you will plan, execute and manage all aspects and activities of a Mid-Market Sales Team within an assigned territory.
This includes the expectations in achieving revenue goals:
- Build and Lead a High Performance Sales Team of Business Class Account Executives in achieving Month, Quarter and Annual Sales & Revenue Requirements.
- Prepares sales team forecasts and various other reports to supportthe business needs.
- Create market coverage plan and sales strategies in-line with company guidelines to achieve product revenue assignments.
- Train, coach, motivate, and evaluate performance of the sales team.
- Routinely analyze sales statistics and market area to uncover potential opportunities.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and competitive offerings and when appropriate prepares gap analysis and action plan to address.
- Negotiates contracts with Customers.
- Coordinates with Engineering, Construction, and Finance departments to insure quality, integrity, and service delivery to our customers.
- Cultivates a positive and respectful work environment through employee education, positive reinforcement, modeling behavior, and administering policies fairly and consistently.
- BS/BA Degree
- Three to five years proven track record in sales leadership (of a "Hunting team") of either Telephony/Datacom or any technical application/solution sales.
- Knowledge of; Fiber DWDM/CWDM,Metro Ethernet, SONET, Broadband DOCSYS, ADSL, VPNs, Firewalls, Web Hosting, VoIP, Routers, IP, Networking is a plus.
- Ability to develop and execute an effective sales plan for assigned sales territory.
- Skilled in creatively matching available solutions with business needs of clients.
- Excellent interpersonal,organizational, writing and communications skills to deal with all levels of people, both inside and outside the company required.
- Ability to teach AE's how to profile accounts for multiple products with multiple Decision-Makers.
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision required
- Valid Drivers License.
Controlling Establishment ID
00477 - Akron Brownstone
Time Warner Cable - 13 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...