WIS International is currently seeking a highly motivated, part time Applicant Screening Assistant . Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese! WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world. We have 200 offices throughout the United States, Canada, Latin and South America, Europe and Asia.
Under the supervision of the Field Director Human Resources, this position exists to support the recruitment efforts of assigned field offices.
· Phone screen potential employees to accurately portray the qualifications and expectations of the job
· Administer pre-employment background checks and schedule interviews for the Area Manager
· The Recruiter will be working with an applicant tracking system and will have the responsibility for using it accurately and consistently within the policies of the organization and all legal requirements.
· Education: Normally requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Associates’ degree strongly preferred.
· Experience: Normally requires a minimum of one year experience, preferably in the hospitality, restaurant or retail industry. Excellent phone skills.
· Ability to review resumes and employment applications to identify skills and work experience which correspond to the position applied.
· Ability to work with staff at all levels within the organization
· Excellent interpersonal, computer, and phone skills
Due to the high volume of resumes received by WIS, we regret that we will be unable to respond to every inquiry personally. We will only contact those we wish to interview. For more information regarding career opportunities at WIS, visit our web site at www.wisintl.com. WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
WIS International - 21 months ago
WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of warehouse,...