Manpower Requirements Analyst-01127628
Conduct analysis of manpower requirements and prepare concept plans in accordance with DoD guidance. Work and staff force development actions within the federal client headquarters. Interface regularly with the client. This position is located in Alexandria, VA.
- 5+ years of experience with the military and the Army force management process, methods for determining manpower requirements, and concept plans
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with Army Engineers Branch qualification
- Experience with serving at the ACOM or HQDA level
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Math, or Operations Research preferred; MBA degree a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Defense Analysis
Primary Location : United States-Virginia-Alexandria
Booz Allen Hamilton
- 2 years ago - save job
At Booz Allen, we believe in vision and passion. Being part of something bigger than a company or job matters to our employees. When you our...