We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer with Manual Testing Expertise to support our client in Warren, NJ. This is a 6 month, W2 contract position, with a possible long-term extension.
Softtek offers a generous benefits package for our consultants, with no waiting period .
US Citizenship, a Green Card or EAD is required.
Essential Job Function:
Required Skills / Experience:
- Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user requirements
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
Primary Skillset Required: Manual Testing expertise, DB SQL, Unix Logs, Device testing knowledge and some programming experience.
Education / Certifications:
- Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports, Business Object, advanced SQL usage
- Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts
- Telecommunications business knowledge
- Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and checklists
- Application of software development life cycle concepts
BS Degree or equivalent experience.
US Citizenship, Green Card, or EAD is required.
Candidates must pass a background check and skills assessment.
Softtek Integration Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or veteran status, place of national origin and other categories protected by law are not factors in employment, promotion, compensation or working conditions.
SOFTTEK Company Summary
Founded in 1982, Softtek is a global provider of process-driven IT solutions with 30 offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. With nine Global Delivery Centers in Mexico, China, Brazil, Argentina and Spain, Softtek helps improve time-to-business-solution, lower costs of existing applications, deliver better engineered and tested applications, and produce predictable outcomes for top-tier corporations in over 20 countries. Through on-site, on-shore and its trademarked Global Nearshore™ service delivery models, Softtek teams with CIOs to constantly increase the business value of IT. Softtek is the creator and a leader of the nearshore industry.
We aspire to transcend as a leading global provider of IT and business process solutions, forging longstanding and mutually beneficial relationships built on a foundation of earned trust. We will build our future by being a well-grounded and socially responsible company, with a profitable track record, delivering innovative high quality services, driven by a passionate, human-centric culture.
US Operations Corporate Offices:
3636 South Geyer RdSunset Hills, MO 63127
o Application-Related Services
o Business Process Outsourcing
o IT Infrastructure Support
o Software Products and Associated Services
o Softtek is a preferred service provider for several Fortune 500 organizations
o Top-tier corporations in the markets where we operate
Awards and Distinctions:
o SEI CMMi Level 5
o Six Sigma Corporate Program
o IAOP Global Outsourcing 100 List®, 2009, 2010, 2011
o 10 SAP Award of Excellence in “Best Regional Partner” category
o Named as a "Strong Performer" for SAP Implementation services by Forrester
o Globalization-2010 Award for Performance, GE GDC Program
o BusinessWeek Emerging Outsourcing Players
o ISO 9001:2008 (for Procurement Services from Aguascalientes, Mexico and for “Design, development, support and IT application improvements” in Argentina)
o ISO 9001:2008 Certification (for Development, Maintenance & Application Support in Brazil)
o Gartner Best Solution Delivery Award 2004
o The Global Services 100 - Top Company to Watch South of the Border 2007 & 2008 and Top Company to Watch in Latin America 2006 by neoIT and Global Services Magazine
o Great Place to Work® Institute’s Best Places to Work For: Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
o Only Latin-American company in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Offshore Application Services 2006 & 2007
For additional information click www.softtek.com
For other employment opportunities click http://www.softtek.com/en/unitedstates/jobs-usa-canada