US - NY - Endicott
This is a temporary position for a Manufacturing Associate to work in Drills on 3rd shift. Temporary positions can last for up to 6 months, but temporary employees are not eligible for company benefits.
Candidate must have an understanding of basic manufacturing processing. They must have the flexibility to work a varied work schedule and overtime to support serviceability requirements.
Specific Skills Required:
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Multitask
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight schedules while exhibiting a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness / ability to work extra hours to meet manufacturing demands.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexibility to cross train and apply skills in all areas of the department
- Experience on Hitachi drill equipment preferred.
- Good working knowledge of SAP is preferred
High School diploma or equivalent
Requires visual acuity (visual ability to resolve fine detail) and manual dexterity (fine hand and finger movements)
Requires limited supervision for routine processes, can implement changes with detailed instruction
Must be available for overtime work
Must be able to stand for periods up to 4 hours
Must be able to lift at least 10lbs frequently; up to 35lbs occasionally and heavier weights with assistance
Must be able to wear required safety protective equipment including but not limited to safety shoes and glasses
Must be able to work with or around chemicals
EI is an EEO/AAP Employer
Endicott Interconnect - 22 months ago