We are seeking a talented, driven, well-rounded and experienced manufacturing associate to join our dynamic team and contribute to the production of novel protein products.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparing small and large scale bulk solutions that are used in for both in house production processes and final
• Assist other production scientists in the operation of large scale fermentation equipment.
• Work with the other members of production group in the manufacturing of molecular biology reagents.
• Inventory control of reagents, chemicals and supplies using proper labeling and computerized transactions.
• Maintain general lab organization and availability of lab supplies.
• Other duties that may be determined by management.
Education and Experience:
• Associate Degree/BS in biotechnology, biology, or related field
• 1-2 years of industry experience in reagent manufacturing
• Ability to multitask, initiative, independent thought, and collaborative ability
• Excellent laboratory, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
Epicentre / Illumina is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Illumina elucidates the human genome. The firm makes tools used by life sciences and drug researchers to isolate and analyze...