Our client, a growing biotechnology company, is looking for a Manufacturing Assistant to join their team.
Candidate will be responsible for providing general assistance to the Manufacturing team for pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in a GMP environment.
This position will be responsible for assisting the manufacturing team in setting up and cleaning large-scale equipment used for production in accordance with cGMP regulations; cleaning equipment-associated small parts in a glass washer; preparing large-volume solutions and buffers; maintaining plant supplies; and participating in the daily upkeep of the plant. Qualified candidate will have demonstrated the ability to pay attention to details, maintain accurate records and documentation, and adhere to safe manufacturing practices. Assist in scheduling manufacturing activities to support production processing. The candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- A working knowledge of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and cGMP
- Knowledge of glass washing and autoclaving machines, scales, pH meters, with previous experience preferred
- Individual who is detail-orientated and possesses excellent organization skills
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Team player with good communication and strong interpersonal skills
Associate’s degree in biological or chemical science with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience manufacturing pharmaceuticals or biological products. Other related degrees will be considered.
On Assignment - 20 months ago