Assembly Manufacturing Engineer - Day Shift |
POSITION SUMMARY: The Assembly Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the execution of PCB Design & Assembly type projects from customers. She/He will assess all jobs to insure proper handling and processing is carried out throughout the entire assembly process by creating and maintaining MPI, thermal profiles, process development, screen printing programs, stencil design, tooling, fixture, and any other programs that are related to quality assurance of all assemblies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
**This is a free job posting on StepBeyond.com. All resumes will be forwarded to company without pre-screening. The company will contact you directly.
- 4 year College Degree.
- 5+ years experience in electronics hardware industry related to design and/or PCB fabrication and /or Electronic assembly/contract manufacturing.
- 2+ years experience in mechanical assembly and familiar with GDT.
- Familiar with schematics, PCB fabrication drawings and electronic components that are mounted on electronic assemblies.
- Certificate in PCB design and/or electronics assembly a plus.
- Ability to evaluate and/or check layout designs, bills of materials, etc. of electronic PCB assemblies.
- Able to evaluate Gerber files.
- Knowledge of testing and/or circuit schematics design, a plus.
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Gerber software a plus.
- Must have good understanding of SMT processes and be able to identify/solve daily production issues.
- Must be able to understand basic elements, including reading of BOM, AVL, ECO/ECNs, assembly, fab, and mechanical drawings.
- Good understanding of Valor Trilogy, V-Plan and Quality standards such as; ISO and IPC-610.
- 2 years ago - save job