ASG Renaissance has partnered with a global Tier 1 automotive supplier to identify key staffing resources.
Race Fabricator 4
· Fabricate any necessary equipment or components needed to run dynamometer facility
· Fabricate any necessary equipment or components needed for engine builds
· The candidate must be capable of providing art to part support for the CNC shop
· The candidate will receive a model and be responsible to make fixture, write g code program (typically using Surf Cam), pick tooling, setup machine, machine part and inspect part.
· 4 and 5 axis experience a plus
· Surcam experience or minimum use of similar CAM program (master cam etc)
· Must have strong motivation to innovate and make difficult parts
· Must have strong manual maching background.
· Must be able to write conversational G code
· Be familiar with Fanuc, Siemens, Mazatrol, and Hass CNC Controllers
· Basic typing and math skills
· High level skills in welding including arc, gas, mig and tig
· High level skills in sheet metal fabrication
· High level skills in basic machine shop equipment (band saw, grinders, sandblaster etc)
· High level skills in advanced machine shop equipment (Mill Lathe Surface Grinder)
· Strong skills in and hands-on mechanical work.
· Interpersonal skills required to work with others from various disciplines and cultures.
· Clean State of Michigan driver's license.
· Can answer "NO" to GMNAO -0004 form Section Driver's Record Verification
· Interest in vehicles, engines and hands-on work
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong level of analytical ability and problem solving skills
ASG Renaissance - 6 months ago