American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. is a world leader in the manufacture, engineering, validation and design of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles and passenger cars.
Currently, this Tier 1 automotive components supplier needs a talented individual to fill the role of a NVH Manufacturing Engineer
- Maintain Schedules and department budgets for on time delivery of end of line test equipments
- Coordinate with machine suppliers to maintain build schedules for on-time delivery
- Coordinate with internal resource to procure parts for machine run-off
- Coordinate and chair meetings with internal and external team members
- Coordinate and Chair monthly executive review meetings.
- Work with internal team members for approval of fixture design concepts
- Work with internal team members for approval of tooling design concepts
- Coordinate Internal control teams for machine control architecture and design.
- Coordinate integration of the Automation to end of line test machines.
- Perform machine run-off activities at the supplier.
- Verify machine cycle times
- Perform acceptance testing at AAM production facility.
- Support Product Launch of equipment at AAM production facility.
- 1-5 years plant floor experience with the mass production of automotive components
- Engineering laboratory experience using vibration analysis software
- A Basic understandings in NVH and Balance principles
- Experience in calibration of load cells, accelerometers and linear transducers
- Experience in Design and Fabrication of part holding fixtures or details
- Proficient in Microsoft office software applications
- Program management skills
American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. - 11 months ago
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles, driv...